Volunteer with Joshua’s Stage
Engage one on one with participants as needed
Help participants to understand activities
Model how to do activities
Support participants during transition periods from one activity to the next
Monitor and interact with participants during recess
Establish and maintain rapport with the participants, instructors, and parents
Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
Consistently catch participants being good, frequently provide verbal praise
Embrace the program experience as a warm and welcoming environment
You can learn more about volunteering with Joshua’s Stage by contacting Joshua Levy at email@example.com.
- Implement activities
- Manage and support participants during activities utilizing positive behavior supports
- Develop positive relationships with participants, parents, and other stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a warm and welcoming environment
- Adjust activities during the program as needed to accommodate the interest level of the participants
- Maintain a participant-focused approach during activities
- Actively monitor participants during activities including outdoor activities
- Engage in conversations with staff to determine enhancements to activities
Opportunities to Join Our Team
As of October 27, 2023:
There are no current open positions at this time.
You can learn more about working with Joshua’s Stage by contacting Joshua Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I cannot begin to thank you enough for giving me the opportunity that you did, to work with you guys and the kids. I really needed that experience! It opened my eyes to many of the old and stuck thoughts I had around children with autism and other disabilities. Thank you for allowing me to get out of my comfort zone and try something new. I did not realize how much fun I could have, putting my guard down, and being given permission to be silly!” – Volunteer at Joshua’s Stage