You can enrich the lives of children with special needs by working or volunteering at Joshua’s Stage.
Joshua’s Stage uses The Creative Outlet Method™. The Creative Outlet Method™ is the process used to enhance every student’s unique abilities while providing the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity and to increase their self-confidence.
To foster and maintain a warm and welcoming environment for every student, qualified staff and volunteers are trained in The Creative Outlet Method™ and they will:
- Develop and maintain a strong, positive relationship with every student.
- Celebrate every student’s unique abilities while providing positive praise to every student.
- Provide an environment for every student to feel successful, and recognize student accomplishments by using our “I Feel Good Applause”.
- Support students so that they encourage each other to achieve their best.
- Create and conduct activities with confidence, patience, flexibility, and with our passion for theatre arts, dance, digital photography, or filmmaking.
If you are interested in learning more about teaching or volunteering at Joshua’s Stage, contact Joshua Levy, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 512-825-2744. You can also complete the interest form below.